CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TINN (R)EVOLUTION

A Bathing Ape Leather Motorcycle Rider Jacket

bape bathing ape leather riders jacket 1 A Bathing Ape Leather Riders Jacket
I kind of am digging all things motorcycle themed from a string of biker films I've recently watched and rewatched including, The Wild One with Brando wearing a jacket quite similar to this one. I think if I were looking for a Cycle style jacket I'd be seriously considering this one. Something inherent about being into motorcycles is the need to be an individual, to be unique. I think in terms of Jackets this A Bathing Ape one is about unique as you could get while still keeping basically the same aesthetic. Available at Bape retail locations and possibly online HERE, price is TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home