CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TINN (R)EVOLUTION

Burton Snowboarding 2009-2010 Season

While I won't do any outerwear pick ups for '10 season, since I already have a brand new [Ak] Stagger 2L set up purchased at the end of last season gathering dust during this summer, there is still a bunch of new gear up on the Burton website worth checking out. I think the only thing I need for this season is a new board, and I'm looking for a hero cause I'd like to try out the v-rocker steez. Burton's Ak (alaska) and iDiom line both look great and feature the highest technical (ak) and street fashion (idiom) offerings from burton. iDiom fits Japan-spec so be aware of that before ordering. If you're in the mood for some new outerwear, I'll hit you with the link and some picture highlights of burton's new collection after the jump.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home