CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TINN (R)EVOLUTION

From the Closet: Polo By Ralph Lauren Italian Lambskin Jacket







I'm not sure what you'd call this jacket that I picked up from RL in 06/07, but I'd like to know. I've never seen anything like it to be honest. A lambskin jacket with multiple pockets of varying sizes and purposes, it strikes me as some sort of a mechanics jacket. The zippers are Lampo and Made in Italy, and super heavy duty. Lampo's are sometimes seen on high-end handbags (found this out by trying to find information on the jacket and it's zippers). They are custom made and have RL engraved on the pull. The leather is soft as any I've ever felt and fits better with every wear. This is one of the more luxurious offerings from the regular polo label, at least from what I've seen recently. It might be from 06/07 but I'm not sure, I really wish RL had more accessible collection information. If anyone has access to that kind of intel, please do share. I have quite a few RL pieces that I'd love to know more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home