CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TINN (R)EVOLUTION

Louis Vuitton Monogrammed Revalation Leather Bag

louis vuitton monogram revelation bag 1 Louis Vuitton Monogram Revelation Baglouis vuitton monogram revelation bag 2 Louis Vuitton Monogram Revelation Baglouis vuitton monogram revelation bag 3 Louis Vuitton Monogram Revelation Bag
File this one under hopelessly out of my reach. I love companies that are known for doing one thing very well. There's nothing more classic than a Louis Vuitton bag or luggage. LV has recently expanded it's leather goods and I have noticed a few pairs of nice leather tennis shoes, but that's because I'm impartial to a well made full leather sneaker. Apparently, they have also put out selvage raw denim at one point, but what really drew my attention from my trips in and out of their various US locations is the handmade in france sunglasses. I saw a pair that resembled wayfarers and asked for the price ($600+ if I remember correctly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home