CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TINN (R)EVOLUTION

SOPHNET. X Danner Mountain Light Hiking Boot

sophnet danner mountain light 4 SOPHNET. x Danner Mountain Light
Yesterday was my first day of classes, so every tuesday & thursday, posting should be a little light until I get either a new macbook or a netbook. Bare with me thanks! I am a huge fan of Danner Mountain Light II's. I was suppose to be getting a pair off eBay but the deal never went through. I waited a good 3 weeks and the buyer never ended up shipping them out (probably because I won them at an insane price). Now that I'm on the market again, I will prolly be posting a lot more boots on the blog, which is never a bad thing. First up is these SOPHNET. X Danner Light II's. They are black on black with a contrasty waffle sole and a side zipper. I personally like dark brown and red with a waffle stomper sole for that traditional hiking look, but I can get down with these. More fotografias in the full post.

Sophnet. X Danner Mountain Light
sophnet danner mountain light 3 SOPHNET. x Danner Mountain Light sophnet danner mountain light 2 SOPHNET. x Danner Mountain Light sophnet danner mountain light 1 SOPHNET. x Danner Mountain Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home