CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TINN (R)EVOLUTION

Capsule LV: Fjallraven Bags


I wanted to attend Capsule in Las Vegas since it's only a short road trip but current financial and college restrictions kept me home instead. I am still waiting on a city newspaper scholarship award and so my wallet has been slim as I overspent last month assuming I'd have received it by the first day of classes. The life of a college student. I have no qualms about reducing my daily intake to coffee, water and ramen noodles for the next week or so, if need be. Anyway back to the tradeshow, it seems Swedish Bagmaker Fjallraven have been making some noise in the underground menswear world and they're only getting louder. I checked out Fjallraven's basic rucksack model in person at Opening Ceremony this summer and I quite liked what they offered. A simple design with a strong logo and quality materials. The bags above are made of waxed tent fabric to be waterproof and durable. More shots of the canvas and leather offerings and a link after the jump if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home