CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TINN (R)EVOLUTION

Third and Delaware Blog


I was honestly just noticing the fashion on Roseanne the other night when i couldn't sleep and while browsing channels and landed on nick at night. I saw a 60/40 Parka and plaid shirt and immediately thought of current Americana blog trends. I guess that just means it's probably time for me to take a break from this blogging thing. Lucky for me I'm not the only weirdo appreciating the fashion on late night TV/ old sitcoms. The blog Third and Delaware is committed to watching every single episode of Roseanne and posting fashion highlights from each episode. Seems tedious but in the end produces hilarious results. Check it out for yourself.

www.thirdanddelaware.com




3 comments:

  1. I bought the same plaid shirt at a thrift store earlier this year (or at least a fabric pattern that's exactly the same). It's made by Gant and the colorway is called Foxhunt Plaid.
    Here's the post:
    http://guidetobadtaste.blogspot.com/2009/09/thrift-store-treasures_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the stylists on Roseanne were onto something. Great shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear from you and see what you've been up to. This blog makes me realize the energy of words and pictures. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home